Wednesday, May 16, 2018

2018 updates and news... Chapter III. Josie and others.

Surely enough on my return back to homeland I got bored
and decided to try something new... sort of.
Basically I strted working on more dog sculptures
what I used to do before, but this time - in ceramics.
It was totally new medium for me, I wasn't in a hurry.
Meanwhile Post Office was delivering more and more mail for our dogs.




It was bunch of certificates earned at the end of last year, but 
printed and delivered at beginning of 2018.
Out of all of above I was looking forward to last one -
Rally Advanced Title for Enchanter - AKA "Chant"
What made him a qualifier for American Miniature Schnauzer Club Versatility Award.

Chant's daughter Josie (Shazzam Of Oz Josefina)
was going to become my "Show Diva of the year".
We started easy with just one show in January...
What she won.



We got her Winner, BOS, BOBOH.
What a way to start new year!

Meanwhile first dogs came out of my kiln...
I found myself totally in love with this new project!

We had to get our own portable kiln
and soon we did just that...

...to be continued.....







No comments:

Post a Comment