Wednesday, May 16, 2018

2018 updates and news... Chapter I. Lusha and Pilot.


Blog is not dead, neither are we... but so much was going on lately,
I simply had no time to spend on computer putting all of it together.
Those of You who follow our Facebook or Instagram accounts knows more,
but I'll try to summarize things what went down at "shazzam's" during last few months.
Mid-January my "Diva" - Lusha told us this is her time to think about those puppies.
Weather was awful and weathermen were talking about Storm of  Century
what is about to paralyze East Coast.
record low temperatures, ice everywhere etc...
Naturally Lusha's perspective spouse "Pilot"
(otherwise knows as Minuteman Up With The Birds)
was having good time at sunny FL
 and here I was... in PA. With my girl. And it was her time.
Getting to FL was a trick. Getting there on time - nearly impossible.
Yet, my dearest friend, my faithful painting buddy and owner of two "Shazzam's babies"
Claire, offered a solution.
From the midst of West Virginia, her, I and Lusha
were supposed to fly ahead of the storm and hopefully get to FL on time
to have my girl bred.
It was one step short of miracle, but somehow we managed.
Naturally to say we traveled in style,
because Lusha wouldn't settle for anything lesser...


Long story short - it was nothing easy, but we all made it.
Met old friends, made new ones.

 I even got some time to paint!
hey!... why not?!



Naturally Mrs Pilot had to supervise my painting process.

It was great! Everything worked out, or it was looking like that.
Now I'm up to the easy part- get back home and wait for babies...
Right?
WRONG!
While down in FL I received the phone call from cold PA.
Lusha's sister Awwa just informed me, she wants to have babies too
and she is ready NOW.
Her mate was in Carolinas, I was in FL and Awwa naturally in PA...
Now what do we do?


To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment