Wednesday, May 16, 2018

2018 updates and news... Chapter II. Awwa and Fly.

It was still January...
And it was so much for our with Lusha road to Westminster.
She was entered, but now we knew she is not going.
What about Awwa?

What about me? I'm going to be bred too, right?
Who can say "No"? When it is her time and when
I have perfect match for her what will not be around for long...
But currently just happened to visit some old friends here,
on East Coast...
(Normally "Fly" resides all the way up to Western Canada).
He also happened to be the Sire of Pilot, with whom Lusha was bred
and one of the legends in our breed.
I made it back to PA and started setting things up to make sure
that my dear Awwa will meet her perfect mate -
Minutemen All About Flyfishing.
If this breeding will take place, it would be third litter for Awwa
and first one after she finished her Championship.

Long story short - I arranged the meeting for the stud service,
booked hotel and Jim, I and Awwa went to Carolina...
Where I had to rent Jim out as handy man to keep him busy,
meanwhile I did some more drawing, as frankly I had nowhere to go
and mostly stayed with Awwa in our hotel room.



Somehow it turned out - I'm sketching schnauzers!

Awwa and Fly really liked each other...
It was time to get on a road and get back to PA...

...To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment